Pallet Wine Storage
For safe, secure pallet wine storage, boutique winemakers and collectors confidently preserve their liquid assets in our beautifully maintained facility, with the most convenient access hours.
Napa Valley Wine Storage features:
- Steel and concrete construction
- Temperature maintained at 55° to 58°
- Humidity controlled
- Backup generator to ensure consistent refrigeration
- Motion detectors, Alarms
- Fire suppression system
- Digital camera security and recordings
- On-site residential manager
We offer the following for our pallet wine storage clients:
- Flat quarterly rate per pallet
- No in and out charges
- Staff-operated forklift and pallet jack
- Each pallet individually shrink-wrapped
- Pallet storage access is by appointment Monday through Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tax paid and bonded wine storage accepted
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Gate access for wine locker clients is available 365 days a year from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Pallet storage access is by appointment Monday through Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
No pallet access on Sunday.
A winery our size has little to no storage space and that is where Storage By George/Napa Valley Wine Storage has been fantastic for Cornerstone Cellars.
Whether for empty case goods or our prized library wine, Storage By George/Napa Valley Wine Storage is secure, safe and clean with an amazing staff who are efficient, enthusiastic and extremely helpful.”
—Jeff Keene, Winemaker, Cornerstone Cellars