Our carefully maintained and monitored Napa Valley Wine Storage buildings feature:
• Steel and concrete construction
• Fire suppression system throughout
• Temperature maintained at 55° to 58°
• Humidity controlled
• Backup generator to ensure consistent refrigeration
Your wine collection is safe and secure with us:
• Your unique security code to enter and exit our gate system and wine locker storage buildings
• Your own personal code/key and cylinder lock for your storage locker
• On-site residential manager
Other security features include:
• Motion detectors
• Digital camera security and recordings
• Alarms and fire suppression systems
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Gate access for wine locker clients is available 365 days a year from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Pallet storage access is by appointment Monday through Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
No pallet access on Sunday.
We store our case wines in pallets and in lockers; I love all the people who work at Napa Valley Wine Storage. The staff is easy to work with and have always been very helpful, even when we are “in a pinch.” The services are user friendly, and we have great access to our wines. Napa Valley Wine Storage is extremely clean and we feel very confident about the security.
—Brenda Mixon, Owner, The Grade Cellars